Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

On Saturday, I turned 32. Yes...I am proud to say I am a 32 year old woman who has been very blessed. I can't believe the older you you get, the faster your birthday comes and goes. Time is crazy that way. But I have to say that I had an incredible weekend.

The celebrations began on Friday. Jon and I and our friends, Rebecca and Robert headed to Park City to go to the Baja Cantina for dinner. I LOVE that place!!! It is so yummy. I had a chimichanga and Jon had steak fajita's. Yum!!! And their salsa is amazing. We just had a wonderful time visiting and eating. Then we went to Main Street and got ice cream from the Java Cow and it was really good as well. Friday was a great night and a perfect way to start off the weekend.

Saturday, my birthday, Jon gave me a really sweet card and a few gift cards so I could get whatever I wanted. Then we headed over to the doctor's office so I could have my blood drawn for our infertility testing. Not exactly my favorite thing to do, but it's going to be worth it. Then Jon took me to lunch at the Paradise Bakery and Cafe afterwhich, we headed to the mall so I could use some coupon's at Bath and Body Works. Then Jon dropped me off at the nail salon so I could get my nails done and get a pedicure.

Later Saturday night, we met up with Jamie and RJ at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Another favortie place to go. We visited and ate lots of yummy food and I finished off my meal with a slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. YUMM!!!! Then we went back to their house to visit some more, use their internet, because ours went out, andplay with their cute little boy, Tyson.

Sunday, we went to Jon's parents house for dinner where Dean went all out and made us a very special italian dinner and strawberry shortcake to top it off. Everything was so good. And they even bought me some roses. Then Daniele and her crew showed up and we just talked for hours It was nice to see everyone.

It doesn't stop there. Today I received birthday cards from my parents and sister filled with birthday money. So tonight, after dinner with Daniele, I bought myself some black, dress sandal's and Burberry Brit perfume.

It has been an imncredible weekend and I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. But you want to know what my favorite part was about the whole weekend?????

Meeting this little guy. This is our new nephew, Max. Or as I like to call him, Little Max. I got to meet him for the first time on my birthday and he was just four days old. He is so darling. He has red hair, cute, chubby cheeks, and a nose like his Uncle Jon's. I have absolutely fallen in love with this little guy.




Uncle Jon and Max


Aunt Sally and Little Max


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy late birthday! Sounds like it was a blast! and little max is adorable!!!

Ashley said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday!! Sounds like you got spoiled like crazy... you deserve it!! I'm glad you guys were able to stop by, Max loves his Aunt Sally!!

Love Ash