Friday, April 23, 2010

And So It Begins.....

Tomorrow I have my first blood test where the doctor will check for my day 3 FSH and Estradiol. This is the beginning of ou journey and we are praying it is not short lived. I am also scheduled for an HSG test where I will be checked for blockage and that will be on this coming Tuesday. I wasn't planning on this test so when my doctor called me and told me about it, I think I freaked out a little bit. Not only will I have this test done next week, I will also have a 3D Sonogram next Friday to look at my ovaries as well as another blood test. The natural worries came to mind such as what if there is something wrong, what if it can't be repaired, what if, what if, etc. But then I just had this calm feeling come over me that everything was going to be o.kay.

I'm kind of excited for the sonogram because I think that will be very interesting to look at my ovaries and the eggs that I produce. I know, too much information, but it is kind of cool.

Through all of this, I have grown such a close relationship with my Heavenly Father and have come to completely rely on Him and my faith. It's not easy, but I know that this has been the right thing to do. I have gone through the ups and downs of emotions because of the medications and being worried and stressed about upcoming tests. But a wise friend told me to not worry until the results come back and she is right. But I know that through all of this, I can rely on my Father in Heaven.

From what I understand, Invitro is an emotional road and that this is just the beginning. But I know Heavenly Father only gives us what we can handle and through him we can get through anything. I just have to keep telling myself and believing that what we are going through is going to be worth it in the end. I just know that everything is going to work out the way it's supposed to. I have spent alot of time on my knees praying and shedding so many tears for this blessing and I know that I will be blessed.

I am truly gratedul for so many supportive friends and family who are pulling for us. And for our employers who are willing to work with us on our schedule's so we can have these procedure's done. We have been truly blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mom had twins 21 years ago doing invitro. I dont remember alot cause i was only six. But i will pray it will work for you as well as it worked for her:)