Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodreads Win

I belong to the website called Goodreads.com. Everytime I read a new book, I log it on this website with a few comments and rate it. The best part, is that my friends, who are registered as well, can see what I'm reading and vice versa.

Every month, they email a newsletter about different authors and new books that are coming out. In the April newsletter, they had a long list of books that that were going to be given away from the author. Depending on the author, they were going to give a ways anywhere from 2 to 5 copies. So I signed up for a bunch of different books thinking I wouldn't win any at all.

To my surprise, I got an email a week later saying that I had won a book. And the book I won is called: Women of the Book of Mormon. I was pretty psyched. I just received my new book in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to start reading it.



No comments: