Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life Can Be Challenging

Today has been kind of a challenge. In fact, the last few months have been kind of challenging. However, during my 40 day conference talk challenge, I read Elder Neil L. Andersen's talk about Spiritual Whirlwinds. I love this quote from his talk: "Challenges will come to you, but as you trust in God, they will strengthen your Faith." Is it really that simple? I would like to think it is. Having Faith and Trust doesn't always make our trials go away, but I think it helps ease the burden. However, I don't think I could say it any better than Elder Andersen.



I am grateful for the testimony that I have that the Lord will ease my trials if I will allow him to do so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have missed this blog. Hope things get better for you. Keep your chin up and know that you are so loved.