Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tippetts Fun October 2011

While we were in Oregon for grandpa's funeral, there was about 20 of us extended family. So we rented a cabin about 30 miles out of Grants Pass near Lake Selma. This cabin was on a ranch called Whisper Canyon Ranch. Doesn't that just sounded bliss??

This place had a kitchen, 4 showeres, 2 vanities that had to sinks each, 2 toilets, about 8 or 10 little rooms the size of a closet that had bunk beds, a washer and dryer, and huge family room, a fire pit outside and lots more. This place fit everyone that needed a place to sleep. It was really fun hanging out with all of cousins and extended family. The day after the funeral, we had a huge lunch with my grandma at this cabin. It was so nice visiting with everyone and we watched a video from out last family get together when we took a trip to Yachats, OR. I was about 18 at the time and we had a talent show and it was really fun watching all of us when we were younger and seeing my grandpa so vibrant.

Anyway. There was tons of room outside for the kids to run around and play. Two of my cousins, Becca and Rachel, and I went for a walk/hike one morning and the weather was perfect.

We played card games, board games, ate lots of yummy food, went through old pictures and I even had Becca give me a haircut. That was nice.

Obviously I took lots of pictures and believe me, there are more to post. Those will come soon. That will have to be part 3 of my trip to Oregon.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook

No comments: