Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

It is now 2009 and time for a fresh start. We are hoping there will be lots of opportunities and doors that will be opened to us. Jon is continuing his education and should be done with his Associate's within a year after which he will transfer to the University of Utah. I will still be in Primary teaching the Sunbeams and I am really excited about that. We don't have much palnned for the year so far, but I do have a few resolutions that I hope I can keep.

1-Reading my scriptures more
2-Walking
3-Attending the Temple more often
4-Eating Healthier (however I will indulge every once in a while)
5-Having lots of fun!!!

Hopefully I can keep these up. But I am sure I will have lots of support and I know we will be blessed with the things we need. Happy New Year to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Very good goals. Eating better is on my list too, but you're right, there has to be room for a few rewards! :)