Friday, January 16, 2009

Aetna Homegirls

For the last year and a half, a group of us have taken the time at least once a month and get together for dinner. We started doing this when Tina and I started working from home. It's been really nice for us so we don't feel isolated and we still have those relationships with the friends we made at work. We first started out as a card group and got together every 3 weeks to swap cards. Then it kind of dwindled down to 5 us. And now it is just us 3 girls. Tina, Debbie, and I.

Last night we went to the Olive Garden for a belated Christmas/birthday dinner. We swapped Christmas gifts and celebrated Tina's birthday. Debbie gave us cute little snowman ornaments, Tina gave muffin mix and turkey soup mix in jars (which I will for sure reuse to can), and I gave Victoria Secret Lotion gift sets. It was so much fun. We have a blast talking about what is going n in our lives and venting about work. These are my Aetna girls.


Sally, Tina, and Debbie

Tina and Deb

3 comments:

Nic said...

I so want to be on your goodreads email list. Please email any and all books. I love to read!

kemp2006@gmail.com

Currently reading Grapes of Wrath.

Taylor Family said...

Sally!!!! I love your blog!! Its so cute, we miss you guys!!! This will be fun, I love being able to keep up with all my friends from draper!!!! Our blog is jamesjill.blogspot.com!!!

chel wakley said...

Hey there missy. I totally lost your blog address and found you through Tina. How have you been? You guys look like you are doing great. I went private Email me your email. Ha ha that sounded funny and I will send you an invite so we can keep in touch better.
p.s. your puppy is darling