Monday, January 19, 2009

Facebook Addiction

O.kay....So I have developed a new addiction just over the last 48 hours. Facebook. My sister in-law registered and sent me an invite to view her profile. Well, in order to do that, I had to register myself. So, I registered myself and found loads of friends from high school and church that Ihad lost contact with over the years. It has been a blast finding so many people and seeing what they are up to. Also, seeing babies of old friends, family, and even seeing kids that I baby-sat with their families. I feel old. It has been fun to look at pictures and catch up and reminisce old times. It is a serious addiction and I think I might need to get some help for it. I think I spent a better part of my weekend looking people up. Good thing Jon had lots of homework to do so he didn't feel neglected. If your not already on Facebook, you need to be. It is so much fun.