Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guitar Hero

O.kay......So I am addicted to Guitar Hero. Jon got me World Tour for Christmas and we got a microphone to go with it. It is so much fun and I think I play it every day. I need a life. It also has some really good songs on. Our niece and nephew, Britney and Braden, and their mom, Daniele like to play Guitar Hero also. We had them over Sunday and Braden played while I sang, Braden played and Daniele and I sang, I played while Daniele and Britney sang. We had alot of fun. Our niece, Missy, who is 7, liked it when we played No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn by the Beastie Boys and we even got her to sing the chorus to Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. We had a blast. Now we just need the drum set and another guitar.





1 comment:

Nic said...

Sally, I found your blog on Kym Woodwards. We have Rock Band 2, you guys should come play sometime with us. We are always looking for people to play with us. We'll have to set it up for sure.