Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Right Now I Am Loving.......

-Twilight The Movie
-Blogging
-Re-Watching King of Queens episode's on dvd
-The Office on dvd
-That University of Florida beat Oklahoma in the BCS Championship bowl and that University of Utah killed Alabama
-Teaching Sunbeams (they are so darn cute!!!)
-My puppy, Dixie
-Jon going back to school to get his Bachelor's
-got2be hair products
-My professional flat iron
-Victoria Secret lotion
-Loreal Revitalift moisturizer (I don't want wrinkle's when I'm older)
-The beautiful weather we are having
-Guitar Hero (as mentioned in my last post)
-Reading everyone's blogs
-Working from home
-Making shakes in my new Cuisinart Blender
-Going to my Grandma's every Wednesday
-Bottled water
-Paradise Bakery and Cafe (especially their Chicken Walnut Salad sandwich. YUM!)
-Working over time to have extra spending money (I really only like the idea of the extra money part.)

I am sure that there are many more things that I am totally loving. I will love when LOST starts next Wednesday. It's time to find out what happen's to those who left the island. If you haven't watched, your missing out.

No comments: