Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st and 10

I have been seeing this alot of any blogs. 1st and 10 where you got to your first picture folder and choose the 10th picture and blog about it. So here goes it....


This is my niece, Emily. She lives on the East Coast with her mom, dad, and little brother. She is eleven years old and was born 6 days after my birthday. Since she was born, she has lived on 4 continents and has learned 4 different culture's. She loves to read....ALOT. In fact, her and I like to read some of the same books. Harry Potter, Fablehaven, Anne of Green Gables, etc. She does very well in school and she LOVES going to school. She loves animals and has a pet rat. Or maybe it's a mouse. She also loves to draw and do different crafty things. When she is visiting all of us here in Utah, she loves to get together with her cousins and scrapbook. Another favorite thing to do is go to the Dollar Store with Aunt Sally and pick out 5 things. Last summer, when her family came to visit, we went to see the 6th Harry Potter movie.

Something that amazes me about this girl is that she likes to watch these movies and read the books and they can get pretty dark. She doesn't flinch at it. I'm not sure I would have been that brave at her age.

Pretty soon, her family will be moving again and enjoying another experience. She is a pretty special girl and I'm glad that she is a part of our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute aunt you are!