Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nothing Exciting

So I don't really have anything new to post right now. Today we went back to the doctor's to have some blood work done for infectious disease's. I'm sure we'll pass those with flying color's. Then we sat down with the billing department to get the grand total. This baby is going to be so worth it. One thing we did talk about with her was how many embryo's the doctor usually transfers. She said usually two, sometime's three, which is what our doctor and nurse had told us as well. We got to talking about how sometime's the embryos can split and you can get two fetus's from one. She told us that in this clinic, it is very common for twins. She said she has seen some triplets, but it's usually single babies or twins and it's pretty much half in half. We thought that was pretty interesting. I honestly didn't think twins was as common as some people thought. But I'd be happy with twins. Honestly, I'd be happy with whatever Heavenly Father decide;s to give me. However, I am secretly hoping for six so we can have our own reality show. 'Jon, Sally, and Dix + 6'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i would totally watch you on a reality show:) cheers to 6!!