Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wednesday's with Fannie

Yes, you read that title right. My grandma's name is Fannie. Every Wednesday, I go over to my grandma's and do laundry and visit. I get there around 3:00PM and we watch Who Want's to be a Millionaire, Deal or No Deal, and then KSL news at 4. Sometime's I help her with her crossword puzzle and run errands. We have a blast together and have so much fun. This past Wednesday, after I did laundry, we went through some of my grandpa's old treasure's. He sure kept alot of sentimental things. Tie tac's, pin's from Mountain Bell and the Lion's Club, his old Jordan High Beetdigger yearbook, etc. I love visiting with Granny Fannie. She hates her name though, because of the "Fanny Pack". You know, those bags you can wear around your waste to keep your money, keys, and stuff in. She hates this invention because there are some men who wear it right under their belly over they're.....well.....you know. She thinks if that's how men are going to wear fanny packs, they should make them in the shape of fig leave's. She sure has a great sense of humor.

Anyway. After my visit with Granny Fannie, I went home and Jon and I watched Iron Man. I think this has got to be the hottest role that Robert Downey Jr. has played. He my be a druggie, but is pretty cute. Then we watched episodes of The Office. That has got to be the best TV show made sense I don't know what.

O.kay.....So the city decided to change the "No Parking" sign's on our street. We used to be able to park on our side of the street so Jon had a spot right in front of our house. Well, last Thursday, the "No Parking" sign's were changed to our side of the street so we have to park extra cars on the other side, which is kind of pain. Well, anyone who was parked on the wrong side of the street Saturday morning at 7:00AM, got a citation. Not a warning! An actual ticket! Well, that set off our weekend on the wrong foot. Looking at the citation further, they also sighted Jon for not being registered, which is lame, because he is registered. So, Jon has to call Draper City and fight it out with them. No we know better. But it's still pretty lame.

So, there is nothing on TV tonight which really bum's me out because the new season of Office just started last week. Instead it's the VP Debate. That mean's no Office tonight. I'm tired anyway. So, I'm going to go put on some episode's and maybe take a nap.

I bet none of this made sense because I'm rambling. Just wanted to let you know what we are up to. And if your not reading, your just a bunch of slacker's.

Love Ya All!!

2 comments:

Claudine said...

I'm glad there wasn't a new Office on tonight because we were out running errands and I would have missed it. And now Jarom doesn't have to download it for me. :) Yeah for J&P!

Amelia said...

You need to post a picture now with grandma Fannie! Sounds so fun!