Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Haircuts: Careful What You Ask For

Jon's hair started getting a little long so he decided to get a haircut. Sometime's that can be a good thing and then sometime's......not so much. He got it a little short than he would have prefered. I think the stylist went a little crazy with the clipper's. I happened to be there and when I looked up from my magazine to see how close he was to getting done, I could not stop laughing. I felt bad for laughing, but I couldn't help it. Luckily, the stylist gave us the cut on the house. I think he could tell that Jon didn't exactly get the service he was expecting. The good thing is, is Jon won't have to get his hair cut for awhile.
Before

After

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the haircut. i think it's a keeper.

Pearson Family said...

I think he looks handsome! Sally you are too funny for laughing...but I would have odne the same. He looks like he is ready for the summer.

Woodward Family said...

HI guys cute blog, we need to get together I know we keep saying it but we should make it a goal!!