Friday, October 24, 2008

Dixie's Birthday

Font sizeOn October 23rd, our little puppy, Dixie, turned 1 year old. She is a Yorkshire Terrier, and for those who do not know what that is, think of Toto from The Wizard of OZ. It's amazing to me that we have had her for almost a year. We bought from a really good friend of mine and we were able to bring her home on December 18th. She was an early Christmas present. I had begged Jon for years to get a little dog. Since we have been unsuccessful in starting our own family, I needed a little something to love and take care of. I took matter into my own hadns and told Jon we were getting a little dog. He was reluctant at first, but as soon as he saw her, he fell in love with her. And of course, after seeing her pictures, how could you not.



Click to play Dixie's First 12 Months
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

she is stinking cute! happy birthday dixie!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXI!!

Mindy Peck said...

Sally-
Your blog is so darling!! I miss you!!!!!!!