Saturday, October 18, 2008

Time Off and Fun with Missy

This past week, I only had to work 3 days which was pretty sweet. I had so much PTO left over that I had to schedule some time off. So, I decided to treat myself to a 4 day weekend. On Thursday I went to lunch with Daniele ande we went to a pub in Trolley Square. The food was really good and the company was even better. We had alot of fun visiting and eating the really yummy food. I got a sandwich that came with chips and a side of pasta salad. I couldn't even finish the food. It was way too much. I think I totally stuffed myself. After that, I kidnapped Missy for the night. She was off from school because of UEA. On Friday, we got our nails done, went shopping and went to lunch. We also had to make our traditional stop at the Dollar Store and Missy decided she needed to get some toys for Dixie. Then we came home and Dixie and Missy played for an hour. They are buddies. Here is a picture of them below.

Missy and Dixie
Thursday night, Missy and I went to the store and bought The Nightmare Before Christmas and we watched that Friday morning. That one is definately a classic.

Friday night, Jon and I went to dinner with his parents and then went to the dollar movies to watch Get Smart with Steve Carrell. I love that movie and it was funnier the second time around. However, the dollar movies has now turned into the $2 dollare movies. When I purchased our tickets, it was $4. Before we know it, will be paying full price for tickets ate the dollar movies as we do at the regular theater's, but we'll still call them the dollare movies so we can feel like we are still getting a deal for a movie that has been out for 4 or 5 months.
Now we are spending our Saturday night watching Frankenstein on tv while Jon is supposed to be doing homework. So, I guess I need to get off the laptop so he can do that. More later.

No comments: