Friday, May 16, 2014

IpsyGlam Bag

Once a month, I receive a pink mailer from a company called Ipsy. In it is a little make-up bag that contains beauty products. Some are samples and some are full size. Each month has a different theme and this month was Natural Picks.


The products included this month are:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- pur-lisse Moisturizer
- hey honey take it off exfoliating honey peel off mask
- Sans Tan mineral sunscreen
 - Pacifica mineral eye shadow

The make-up bags are so super cute and fun to use. I use some of mine for lipsticks, lip balms, lotions, make-up products and throw them in my purse. 

This is only $10.00 a month and you can go to ipsy.com. You sign up, take a beauty quiz, and receive this little gift every month. I seriously look forward to it every month. And I love trying out new products. If it's something that I love and can not live without, I'll buy the real thing. But this little baby, I feel, is worth the $10.00 once a month. It makes me happy! I can't wait to try out this new stuff.

No comments: