Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trees and Twilight

So, Saturday night my friend, Darcie, and I went to the Festival of Trees at the Southtowne Expo Center. It is amazing to see all the creativity and hard work that goes into these trees, especially when all the proceeds go to Primary Children's Hospital. I did have a few favorite's. There was a Missionary themed tree which reminded me of my little brother, Scott, who just returned from his mission less than a year ago. And then there were a couple of Twilight themed trees. If some of you haven't guessed already, I have a obsession with Twilight and I don't think it very healthy. But, I don't care. And yes, I have seen the movie and loved it and want to see it again. However, there were a few important parts that were left out, but because I am in love with Edward, I was able to look past those details. I can not wait for the second movie to come out. I think it will be even better.



Missionary Tree (Elder Spruce)

Twilight Large Tree

Twilight Small Tree







3 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome! I wish I would have thought to make my tree a twilight tree... I'm sure that would have gone over great with George :)

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Oh I miss the Festival of Trees! I always got such great ideas there.

Pearson Family said...

Hey you! HOw are you? I bet VEgas was a blast. Happy Holidays