Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas List Blessing's

A friend at work emailed this to me and I thought it was really nice and touching. So, I thought I would share it with all of you.



My
Christmas List
of Blessings

My Christmas list is more
than just a way to keep track of

The special people God has brought
into my life to love.

It's like a treasured scrapbook
filled with pleasant memories

Of all the times God's answered prayer
through friends and family.


Every name's a touchstone
that leads to a place and time,

Where God has used another's heart
to reach out and touch mine.

It may have happened years ago
or even yesterday,

But every person on my list
has changed my life some way.


Through simple conversation,
a warm hug or a shared meal,

Every person on my list
has helped me grow or heal,

Or laugh or love or learn or smile. .
the blessings never end

As God allows our paths to cross
as family and friends.

So please know that this greeting
is more than a Christmas wish.

It's a "thank you" card to God
for putting on my list

Each and every one whose name
I've come to hold so dear. .

Those who've shown me Christmas joy
each day of the year.

Vicki J. Kuyper

No comments: