Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to US

Christmas morning at our house was very fun. Since we don't have any little kids, we buy for each other. I must have been a good girl this year because Santa and Jon gave me the Cuisinart Blender/Food Processor that I have been drooling over for the last several months. I was so excited to get it out. I also received a new rice cooker that is also a steamer. It was also nice to receive a new cook book and a subscription to a cooking magazine. I especially love the I Love Lucy salt and pepper shaker set. My sister sure knows me well. Jon received clothes, a football game, Groundhog Day, and a math calculator which he will get alot of use out of next semester. We also got the 4th season of Lost and Guitar Hero World Tour. Plus gift cards. We were very blessed. It was a good morning for us. We also went to breakfast with Dean, Jay, and Daniele before Jay and Dean had to catch their flight to Virginia. Then Daniele, Jon, and I went to see Marley and Me. It was a very fun filled day.


No comments: