Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Decor

These ornaments are hand painted by my mom and she sent them to me this year for Christmas. I put pictures of our niece's and nephew's and our little dog Dixie in them. They look so cute on my tree.



Our tree is 7'5 ft and prelit. I think prelit is the best way to go. Our ornaments consist of, homemade Precious Moment's ornaments that I cross stitched our first year of marriage. Gone With the Wind ornaments. Ornaments that I made when I was in school and some homemade ornaments that my mom made when I was little. We also have a few football ornaments on there.


These are some of our Nativity scene's. I think the snowman one is kind of cute. My sister sent me the tall angel, and you can't see it, but on the bottom is a little Nativity scene. The one right next to it is an advent calendar. I made the sign in the back in Relief Society.


No comments: