Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I Am Grateful For.......

I am grateful for my AMAZING husband, Jonathan. He is an incredibe person. He is a hard worker at his job. He also works hard at school so he can do well and get into a job he will enjoy doing.

I have been married to this man for 12 years and, although is hasn't been perfect, I would never trade in that time. We have been through so much together. He had back surgery 6 months after we were married. We have moved several times until we found our perfect starter home. We have bought a cute little dog together that we both love and adore. And we have also struggled with our infertility problems together.

But through it all, we have grown closer and stronger. Our love for each other has grown to a point where it knows no bounds. I am grateful to know that I will be sealed to this wonderful person and my best friend for the rest of my life and beyond. I couldn't have chosen a better mate. I love you, Johnny Boy!!!

No comments: