Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today I Am Grateful For......

Today I am GRATEFUL for AMAZING FRIENDS. This last year has been very up and down for us.

March I had sinus surgery. I had wonderful friends who brough me dinner, lunch, treats, came to vist, etc., etc.

April we started down the road of IVF. We had amazing friends who prayed and fasted for us. Let us know how much they love us and were thinking of us.

In May, Jon graduated Cum Laude from SLCC and we had several friends congratulate him. We even had some friends who decided we needed to go to dinner to celebrate.

In July, we started the IVF process. We had several friends wanting to know updates and status reports. Friends who prayed and fasted for us. During the 2 week wait after our embryo transfer, we had dinners, movies, snacks, visitor's, etc., etc. When the IVF failed, we had friends who hugged us and told us they loved us. Listened to us vent and cry and be bitter that things weren't fair.

I am grateful because through out all of these experiences and more, we/I have expanded my circle of friends. I have grown closer to people that I never thought, in a million years, that I would ever be close to. These wonderful people make sure I feel loved, cared for, and that I'm happy. They love me unconditionally and don't judge me when I make silly mistakes or say stupid things. They are in-tune with the Spirit and happen to know when I need some cheering up. I am so gratedul for these wonderful women and men. I am truly blessed and I could not have asked for better people to be put into my life at this moment.

No comments: