Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waiting Game

Jon went in last Friday for his test. He wasn't super excited about it and was very nervous. But he went through with it and I am so proud of him for doing it. Now we're just waiting for the results. They told us within a week. So if I don't hear by Friday, tomorrow, you can bet I will be calling on Monday.

I'm sure no matter what, we'll be able to handle it. It's just all the waiting and being patient. And I have to admit, I have been a little on edge this week about it. I honestly feel the results will be the same from the last time he did it. But there is that small part of me that worries the results might be worse. But as a wise friend told me, there is no point to stressing until we hear the results. Then we can stress. But as soon as we know, you'll know. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will send out good vibes for you:) i also hate the waiting game...i'm not a very patient person.