Monday, September 21, 2009

BRAD PAISLEY

On September 19th, Daniele and I went to see Brad Paisley in concert. And we had a blast. Except for two drunk guys hitting on us and getting beer spilled on our purses. Other than that, we had an AMAZING time!!! Brad Paisley is probably my #1 favorite country singer with Keith Urban coming in at a close second. He put on a pretty amazing show for his All American Saturday Night 2009 Tour. He sang "Ticks", "Celebrity", "Alcohol", "Then", "Welcome to the Future", "Online", and "Mud on the Tires", just to name a few. The concert was at the USANA Amphitheater which is an outise theater. It started to rain and came down pretty good, which made me a little worried they would cancel the show early. But Brad got out there and told us he was going play as long as he was allowed and didn't mind getting rained on. He is amazing on the guitar and I think he played 3 or 4 different one's. There was a huge screen set up behind him and that showed several parts of his different music videos along with the songs he played. I sang the words to every song as loud as I possible could. Luckily that next day was Sunday and I didn't have to teach my lesson. I had absolutley no voice left. And I was so glad that Daniele went with me. She mad the concert that much more fun.










No comments: