Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keith Urban

So, my friend Jamie had two free tickets to see Keith Urban. Her husband was unable to go because he had class for Grad School. She invited me to go and I have to admit, I have not had that much fun in a long time. Seriously, he puts on the most awesome show. He has so much energy. He sang all my favorite songs. He punishes the guitar, I think he had 8 or 9 different one's that he used through out the night. We saw his show at the Energy Solutions Center and they set up a hige stage with ramps so he could walk out onto the floor among screaming fans. He is very brave! And then at the end of the floor, there was a mini stage set up for him so he could sing to the back of the house. Then he walked through the fans back to the main stage. Later on in the concert, he walked through the fans again to another mini stage set up in the stands where he was literally surrounded by fans. It was pretty cool!! He has a great aussie accent that's not too thick. After the concert he did an encore, of course. He introduced each band member personally and they are all just as talented as he is. He dedicated a song to his wife, which we thought was super sweet. After all of that, he took the time to sign autographs to the fans who had front row seats. It was such an awesome concert and so much fun. I will never forget it. Thanks Jamie for the awesome evening.






By the way, these are not my pictures. We were allowed camera's and people were taking pictures like crazy, but I forgot my memory card for my camera. Oh well.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm Jealous!!! That sounds like it was so much fun. I'm glad you got to go :)