Saturday, October 3, 2009

Two Kid-Fun-Filled Days

On Thursday and Friday this week, I decided to take some time off. It also just happened to be UEA and Daniele's kids were out of school. So, I decided to spend the days with them. On Thursday, October 1st, I took Missy, Mandy, Britney, and Braden to lunch at Wendy's and then we went to Gardener Villager. Starting the first of October, the Witches come out. There are witches all over the place. And I mean, everywhere. Gardener Village is all decked out with Fall/Halloween decorations. Hay bale's, pumpkins, witches, etc. And then at each little store, they have things set up outside for the kids to to. Britney and Missy both got glitter put on their eye's and also had colored hairspray put into their hair. Braden got a HUGE Cotton Candy. We went to the candy shop and they each picked out something to snack on. And we also got a goo look at all the different witches. Mandy liked looking at them, but didn't want anything to do with them. It was cold and super busy, but we had so much fun.

On Friday, Mandy, Braden, and I went to The Gateway and saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and it was very cute. I think Mandy really liked it because she couldn't stop laughing. Then we walked around The Gateway, got MORE candy at The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop. Mandy decided she wanted a Caramel Apple with Mini M&M's on it. Being the aunt that I am, I bought it for and I think if I allowed her too, she would have eaten the whole thing by herself. Good thing I was willing to help her out on that one.

These last two days were so much fun and I'm glad I took the time off to spend with them. I'm also glad that I have an amazing sister in law who lives so close and is willing to share her kids with me and Jon.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Gardener Village 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: