Sunday, March 14, 2010

Man Dates, Pedicures, and Smashburger

On Satruday, March 13th, was filled with lots of fun stuff with our friends. The morning started with Jon and I just getting up and trying to start our day. Jamie called me when she got home from a baptism to see if I was ready to go to Rod Works, which I was totally up for. Before we went, she asked me if it was o.kay for her husband to play with my husband. So, RJ picked up some BK and headed over to our house to watch college basketball and play college basketball. While they did that, Jamie and I headed to Rod Works to use our 25% off coupon's. After all that shopping, we decided to hit Del Taco. That was probably around 1:30. We headed back home to drop off our stuff and grab our flip flops. We found the boy's still playing basketball on the PS3. We met up with our other friend, Rebecca, and got pedi's and mani's. The best part's about getting a pedicure are: the massage chair, getting the dead skin scraped off you feet, having your legs massaged, and the parafin wax. The parafin wax is so nice because it makes your feet nice and smooth. And then they pain your toes and your toes look so pretty. Jamie got red, mine are blue, and Rebecca's are neon green. Around 4:30 or so, we headed back to our house to get the boys so we could go to Smashburger with Rebecca and Robert. We got to my house and the boys were so involved in a game that they could not leave. And they went into overtime. I'm not sure if they realize this playstation game is real or not. When we finally got them off, we headed to Smashburger and ate until we were full. I think Jon and I had a blast. However, I think Jon and RJ had so much fun playing basketball, that they both got in caught and in trouble for texting during church today to plan FHE and MORE college basketball for Monday night. I advised them that we would have a real lesson before any game playing. Ah well...Boys will be boys even when they are in their 30's.


Sally and Rebecca

My feet in parafin wax


Jamie's feet in parafin wax


Jon and RJ hangin out having a "man date"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh the man date. Adam has one of those coming up at the end of the month while the girls go to Park City for the weekend. Only his man date will involve taking care of 6 boys. Don't think there will be a lot of PS3 involved. :) I'm looking forward to a pedi once the marathons are over!