Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silver Lake/Brighton 2009

After church today, we decided to pack a lunch and take a ride up the canyon. We decided to go up to Silver Lake up at Brighton. We ate our lunch in the truck and then proceeded to walk around the lake in 30 degree weather. Without heavy coats. All I was wearing were jeans, two long sleeved shirts and a hoodie. Jon was wearing jeans, a dress shirt, and a sweater. Your probably asking yourself if we are crazy. To answer that question.......Yes we are. We got half way around the lake and Jon wanted to trun back. But since we were half way, I told him we should keep going. We were freezing, our cheeks were red, and we had snotsicle's on the ends of our noses. But we got some great pictures, so I think it was worth it. Enjoy!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brighton 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Beautiful pictures. Yes you guys are crazy. I am cold just looking at those. :)

Ashley said...

That is a great picture of you guys!! I can't pull up slideshow thing at work, so I'll check out the rest later. I love silver lake :)

Pearson Family said...

You are lookiing very good my dear.