Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random Pics of Max

These are just same random pics of our cute nephew, Max Williams. They were taken a while ago, but it has just taken me some time to post them. We are so lucky that we get to watch him every once in awhile. So I try to take some pics if I'm thinkign about it or when my camera is near by.


These first 3 pics are from a day that we got to babysit Max. His mom, Ashley, had the opportunity to go skiing with her family and his dad, George, was on a camp out with his Scouts. It was an all day job, but we loved it. And the last 3 pics are from Christmas 2010. We bought Max a truck that makes a lot of noise and rolls around. It was a hit!!



We put some Nutella on a piece of bread and he really enjoyed it. Got chocolate all over his face which tells me he LOVED it.



Chewing on his fingers.


Such a cutie patootie!





I LOVE IT!!!


Look Ma! A truck!!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pics... it's crazy how different he already looks from when these pictures were taken.

Susie Chadwick said...

I love Nutella! My kids often have chocolate mustaches like that.