Saturday, March 7, 2009

U of U Women's Gymnastics


Last night, I was invited to attend a University of Utah women's gymnatics meet by my friend Jamie. She had free tickets and asked if I would go with her. I had never been to a live gymnastic meet before so I jumped at the chance to go and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. It's alot different live from watching it on tv. It was absolutely amazing to watch these girls and the things that they could accomplish. They are truly powerful and amazingly strong. They also have a great deal of team spirit. After each girl finished their event, then all the other girls would run up to her and give her a hug and words of encouragement. I am so glad I went and think I have found another sport that I could watch faithfully. It may not be as exciting as the Utes football or basketball. It's not like the Huntsman Center was sold out or anything. But it was still very interesting to watch.

No comments: